[Homer-users] New User's Guide for HOMER posted

thuppert thuppert at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 19 13:22:00 EDT 2004

Hey all-

(Sorry if this got sent twice- the original email bounced back to me)

I have put a more complete and updated User's Guide for the HOMER program up
on the web-site (if its not up yet, it will be in the next hour- the new
version has a bunch of screen shots).
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/DOT/resources/homer.htm

This explains a bit more on the structure of the data and the various
displays in the program.  I also tried to explain a bit more of the
technical details of the various features (i.e. filtering etc).  (I realize
the old user's guide was somewhat lacking).  If anyone is having troubles
understanding how to interprete the results/displays in HOMER- this should
hopefully clear up a few points- there is also the matlab help file and the
tooltip_text features (hold the mouse over a button for a while and it
displays about the button).

Ted Huppert, MS

PhD student-Harvard Univ.
Dept of Biophysics