[Homer-users] HOMer version 3.1 official release

Ted Huppert thuppert at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 17 17:09:36 EST 2004

AGHHHH!  That's totally my fault.  I had made the I and Q "fix" to HOMer
to preserve the imaginary component in the processing up until displaying
the data as suggested by Jon-  Stupidly, I took the absolute value to
make it all real right before displaying.  Its a
real easy fix that I post tonight (just fixed it on mine and it y'all look
in the code its obvious -in the HOMerFilt.m file under pushbutton_
update_callback   - the last few lines or so-  )

How can I find the magnitude of a complex number and preserve the sign?  I
guess I can just say "real()" but that won't pick up the phase info (so I
might as well not had it as a complex number).

how about:  sign(real(x))*abs(x)   -or does that screw up the sign of the
phase correction???

BTW- that chnge was made in the code just last week- all older versions
are fine.

Sorry about that-

Ted