[Homer-users] ConcAvg error

Shaun Ali soali at ucalgary.ca
Thu Feb 3 17:00:23 EST 2005

Hi!
I'm still getting a Concavg error in homer.  It occurs when I go into
Here's what I've done so far:

I loaded the SDG file (after putting in patient number 11111) and then loaded the .mat file that ssdcna output for me.  I clicked Filtering and entered 3Hz for the Low pass, hit enter and then clicked update.  Next, I went into averaging, used -5 and 30 for pre and post time respectively.  I then added the stim times and clicked reset stim to get the pretty green lines.  Now I wanted to look at the concentration changes in the graph window in the lower left side of Homer so I clicked display, selected dConc @ 830nm and then clicked the max button and that's when I got the ConcAvg error.  I think I'm doing everything in the correct order but I'm still getting the error.  Any ideas? thanks!

Shaun