[Homer-users] Saving Data to Clipboard

Margaret Duff mduff at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 14 14:35:19 EST 2005

Hello,  I am saving on of my channel's data to the clipboard to be looked
at using Excel.  However, when I save data averaged over -5 to 20 seconds
and -5 to 30 seconds, the data changes.  I would expect the all the time
points from the -5 to 20 seconds average to remain in the -5 to 30 seconds
average data.  They are close but off by about .001 or so, which is kind
of a lot when looking at delta concentrations.  Is there anything inherent
to the averaging process or saving data to the clipboard that could cause
this discrepancy?  Thanks, Margaret Duff