[Homer-users] Deconvolution

thuppert thuppert at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Feb 28 13:34:22 EST 2005

I'm pretty sure the matlab codes for the deconvolution/averaging are
distributed open source wuth the download.  But, admittingly, the
documentation there is a bit poor.  The new version, which I hope to put the
finishing touches on REALLY soon, has more info and the code is more
open/documented.

Until then, here is a (brief) technical report on deconvolution. (attached).

I hope that helps ...

Ted Huppert, M.Sc.

PhD student-Harvard Univ.
Dept of Biophysics