[Homer-users] HomER- New Release!

Margaret Duff mduff at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 14 14:33:03 EDT 2005

Hello,  I downloaded Homer today and at the end it said I needed Matlab
Component Runtime to be installed.  But here, it said no Matlab was needed
and nothing would be installed for Matlab.  Did I get the wrong version?
Or is the Matlab Component Runtime separate from regular matlab?  Thanks,
Margaret