[Homer-users] ETG-100 data

thuppert thuppert at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 25 11:27:12 EDT 2006

A while back I wrote conversion code to read the ISS BOXY text files into
HOMER. I have uploaded it onto a file drop where you can download it.
https://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/showgroup/3108/1/world

There are two programs:

ISS2HOMER.m  -  The conversion wrapper program (Run this).
ReadBOXYfile.m- A matlab reader for the BOXY text file

DISCLAIMER:  I wrote these a while back and I am distributing these AS IS.
I.e. they probably work, but I'm not guaranteeing to be completely bug free
(esp. wrt matlab version issues).

Also-
A former grad student in the lab has also built a GUI for the ISS (reading
in the output of the BOXY files).  However, there is limited support for
this.
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/DOT/resources/FDMDGUI/home.htm

Ted Huppert, M.Sc.

PhD Candidate