[Homer-users] ETG-100 data

thuppert thuppert at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 25 13:04:29 EDT 2006

I thought I made this pretty general (of course I personally have never even
touched the ISS instrument- I work strictly with CW [not that I have
anything against Freq-domain or the ISS]).  The code uses the header
structure on the BOXY text files to sort the data.  I could be wrong,
because I only have our instrument to make any statements about.

Note- there is code at the begining of the script that must be modified to
specify the probe geometry, how many (and which) wavelengths the instrument
has (etc).  This code has been commented with TODO's at the begining.  The
defualt settings are for our specific instrument.

-Ted