[Homer-users] ETG-100 data

thuppert thuppert at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 7 08:38:31 EDT 2006

If anyone has these types of conversion programs that they would like to
share, we'd be happy to post them on the HOMER website.  If you email the
program to myself with some sort of brief description, we'll put some sort
of download page on the HOMER website.  I have conversion programs for the
TechEn instruments, the ISS frequency domain, and a very simple one for
Britton Chance's design.  I'll post these as soon as I can.

Note, it might take a few weeks before I get to changing the website because
I am leaving for the Human Brain Mapping conference in just a few hours.
... and if anyone is in Florence, IT for the conference, I'll be avaliable
to answer any HOMER related questions or otherwise.  I am also giving a oral
presentation Tues 13th @17:45 in the Imaging I: EEG,MEG, and Optical
section.  The talk is entitled: Quantitative estimation of cerebral
hemodynamic changes through the multimodality fusion of BOLD and Diffuse
Optical Tomography.

Ted Huppert, M.Sc.

PhD student-Harvard Univ.
Dept of Biophysics