[Homer-users] Post-doc opportunity for HOMER development

Huppert, Ted huppertt at upmc.edu
Mon Dec 3 10:25:10 EST 2007

Greetings-

    As of January 2008, I will be relocating to the University of Pittsburgh to the Dept of Radiology.   Questions, comments, insults, etc regarding HOMER should still be sent to the email list server "Homer-users at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu".  I still plan to be involved with the further development of HOMER and will continue to answer these questions.

   I am also looking for one or two post-doc candidates to join my lab at U of Pittsburgh.  This post-doc training will primarily focus on the further development of acquisition and data analysis methods for multimodal imaging.  This project includes the development of new methods in both MRI and NIRS and the extension of some of the data analysis capabilities in HOMER.   I am looking for someone with an analytical background with a PhD in applied mathematics, computer science, functional neuroimaging or related fields.    At the MR Research Center (www.mrctr.upmc.edu), we currently have three 3T Siemens MR scanners, a 1.5T GE scanner, and a 7T Siemens scanner.  My lab will also be getting a TechEn Cw6 Real-time system and a designated optical imaging suite for subject testing.   If anyone is interested or knows someone who is looking for a new position, applicants should contact me directly at huppertt at upmc.edu.   P.s- I'm sorry to send this as a mass email to the Homer-users list server.

Regards-

     Ted Huppert

Theodore Huppert, Ph.D.
huppertt at upmc.edu