[Homer-users] forgot password - want to download homer

Ed Maclin edmaclin at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 9 21:35:32 EDT 2008

Rickson:

Thanks!  It downloaded with no problem; now I just need to figure out how to
get our data (from the ISS ‘boxy’ program)  converted for input to homer,
and learn how to use it – that should keep me busy for a day or two J

Ed

Edward L. Maclin Ph.D.

The Beckman Institute

University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign