[Homer-users] Re: two bugs

Daniel Goldenholz daniel at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Oct 28 15:01:58 EDT 2008

Regarding bug number 1, I have no idea why, but when I changed this line
 [filenms, FILEpathnm, filterindex] = uigetfile(...
        {'*.nirs','NIRS-files (*.nirs)'; ...
        '*.*',  'All Files (*.*)'},...
        'Select file(s) to open',...
        'MultiSelect','on');

to this line:
 [filenms, FILEpathnm, filterindex] = uigetfile(...
        {'*.nirs','NIRS-files (*.nirs)'; ...
        'Select file(s) to open',...
        'MultiSelect','off');

In Main/HOMerMenu.m, then I no longer have a problem in linux.
It seems like this is a linux matlab bug perhaps.

--
Daniel Goldenholz MD, PhD