[Homer-users] a basic question about installment

Hongyu Yang yanghy720 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:53:29 EST 2011

Hello Homer list,

I am a beginner of Homer, have a basic question about MCRinstaller. From the
documation folder I found these words:

To install the MCR, extract all the files from the ZIP archive into a new
directory. (You've probably at least opened the ZIP file, or you wouldn't
be reading these directions.) Let's call this directory the MCR_ROOT. In
the directions below, I will refer to <MCR_ROOT>. As you are following  the
directions, replace this string with the actual path to the directory you
extracted the ZIP archive into.
Windows:
* Put <MCR_ROOT>/bin/win32 and  <MCR_ROOT>/sys/os/win32 (in that order) on
your PATH environment variable.

I do not know MCR, so I can not understand this. In Matlab I can add path,
however I really do
not know how to add this path into environment variable in MCR folder. Can
you tell me with plain words how I can do this?

Thanks,
Hongyu