[Homer-users] Homer start

Cloud, Matthew A matthew.cloud at mavs.uta.edu
Fri Jul 15 07:00:19 EDT 2011

Steven,

Try opening a command window cmd.exe first and then run the file from there.  It may give you the details of the problem in the command prompt without just disspering.
Matthew Cloud

Doctoral Student - Biomedical Engineering
Department of Bioengineering
University of Texas at Arlington
817-690-2684 Mobile