[Homer-users] ETG 4000 file

Rebecca Dewey Rebecca.Dewey at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 05:16:41 EST 2012

Hi Z.Baran,

I also had the same problem, and so I ended up writing my own script to deal with conversion.  I have made it available at http://www.nitrc.org/projects/hitachi2nirs/.  You can either use the "single" or "multi" version.  The "single" version asks for one csv file and corresponding pos file, whereas the "multi" version will process multiple csv files using one pos file.

Please let me know how you get on!

Cheers,

Rebecca

Rebecca Dewey PhD
Research Fellow in Neuroimaging
National Institute for Health Research Nottingham Hearing Biomedical Research Unit
Ropewalk House, 113 The Ropewalk, Nottingham, NG1 5DU