[Homer-users] HomER .nirs UTI

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 16 14:23:42 EST 2012

This is a more appropriate topic for the discussion of a Shared NIR Data
Format (.snirf) that is being held at
http://www.nitrc.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=3626&forum_id=2

Anyone interested in the development of a data format to facilitate
sharing of NIRS data should go to the above forum, look at the draft
specification, and contribute to the discussion.

Thanks,
David Boas