[Homer-users] Homer II stim marker exclusion

Rachel Mulheren mulherrw at dukes.jmu.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:42:12 EST 2012

I was wondering if there is any way to manually toggle stim markers "on"
which were excluded by the Stim_Exclude function in the Options window.

When I use the Options to set a Stim_Exclude range, the stim markers which
are turned off become a dot-dash line. When I manually turn off a stim
marker with Stim Reject from the Zoom/Pan/Etc. menu, it becomes a dashed
line. If I select Stim Reject and highlight a stim marker excluded by way
of Stim_Exclude to toggle it on, the dot-dash line becomes a dashed line,
which would indicate that the stim marker is still off.

Thanks,

Rachel