[Homer-users] Atlasviewer Documentation or Information

Dempsey, Jared jared.dempsey at ttu.edu
Sun Dec 29 14:12:37 EST 2013

I'm new to using Homer2 and I'm having difficulty finding documentation.  It looks like there is a quite a bit of great packages but I can't figure out how to use them.  Is there an additional resource or manual here that I am missing?  My current problem is trying to use Altasviewer to plot the configuration of my device.  I'm using a fNIR Images  1000 (fNIR Devices - sold by Biopac).  I see that some other people have posted on the forum about this.  The mention the use of "additional springs".  I can't find any documentation that discusses springs or the use of them.  Also, someone said they attached their example file.  Do we keep a repository of these files?  It would be great to be able to access them.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Best,

Jared P. Dempsey, Ph.D.
Addictive Disorders and Recovery Studies Program
Department of Community, Family, and Addiction Services
Texas Tech University
Email: jared.dempsey at ttu.edu<mailto:jared.dempsey at ttu.edu>
Office: (806) 742-2891 x 267