[Homer-users] Status of Atlas Viewer

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:49:17 EST 2013

We are getting close to reconstructing images in atlasViewer.

At present, people are using it to design and visualize head probes on
the atlas head, and to verify the brain regions that measurements are
sensitive to using Daisuke's and Dan's algorithms to find the MNI
coordinates of each measurement. The code is there for people to create
the batch files for running the Monte Carlo forward model and then
creating the measurement sensitivity profiles and visualizing those
sensitivity profiles on the head. We are cleaning that code up to make
it easier for everyone to use. The final step is to then reconstruct the
images and display the images. It is close.

David