[Homer-users] Question concerning samples in average vector (processed results)

Rachel Mulheren mulherrw at dukes.jmu.edu
Mon Jan 14 13:52:11 EST 2013

Once I export the processed Homer data to Matlab and then to Excel, the
number of samples exceeds that of our sampling rate. If I manually exclude
stim and time around artifacts, the sampling rate is accurately represented
in the Excel file; however, the number of samples varies by file and
exceeds the sampling rate if I use the proc opt to identify and eliminate
stim and parts of the signal containing artifact and to set the PCA filter.
Could anyone explain why this is happening?

Thank you!

Rachel