[Homer-users] parameters for identifying motion artifact and the influences of bad channels

Jacey Chen jiech at umich.edu
Thu Jul 11 13:54:38 EDT 2013

If hmrMotionArtifactByChannels acts only on the active channels, I should
see the differences when I manually exclude some channels, right? But it is
not the case. I excluded all the other channels and only kept one channel
active, but the stim marks were still dashed even though no motion artifact
was marked under this channel. I don't understand why it happened. Does
anyone have the answer?
Thank you!!