[Homer-users] Format of .nirs file and Sample Data

Kreplin, Ute U.Kreplin at 2011.ljmu.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 07:59:00 EST 2013

Hi David,

it doesn't, I'm sorry. I've seen these instructions, but don;t really know what to do with them. I also looked at the example file and still don't really know what to do.

The .NIRS file that I can make out of my matlab file has none of these fields.

Do I need to use the raw data or can I use oxy and deoxy data? Do I need to input all of these fields (at least ones) manually? And where do I get them from? I sort of see where t and d come from and some of SD, but not all. Will I need to phsycally measure the devise to get SrcPos? Is nSrcs the number of light sources the divice has? Is s my list of triggers? And is aux exactly the same as t, or how does it differ?

Thanks
Ute

Ute Kreplin
PhD Candidate