[Homer-users] Unsubscribing from the Homer List

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 6 08:43:56 EST 2013

To unsubscribe is quite simple. Just go to this URL (note this is
indicated at the bottom of every post to the homer list server so you
don't need to remember it)

On this web page there is a box to enter your email address in order to
unsubscribe. The email address must match the email address that you
originally used to subscribe.