[Homer-users] Short Separation Proc GUI

Borbala Kollod kollodb at ceu.hu
Mon Mar 11 08:39:00 EDT 2013

Hello,
I had similar problems. The very first error is referring to a function
which finds corresponding short-sep channel for every channel. In our
design 2 sources end 8 dets are present of which 2 are forming the
short-sep channels for the sources. Threshold values were separated by
dot.

the error message is:
??? Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in ==> hmrDeconvTB_SS3rd at 68
    rho = sum((ones(length(lstSS),1)*posM(iML,:) -
posM(lstSS,:)).^2,2).^0.5;

Error in ==> EasyNIRS_Process at 88
        eval( fcall );

Error in ==> EasyNIRS>runNIRSsignalProcess at 1018
[procResult procInput err] = EasyNIRS_Process(hmr);

Error in ==> EasyNIRS>popupmenuNIRSsignalProcess_Callback at 1431
        runNIRSsignalProcess(iGrp,iSubj,iRun,handles);

Error in ==> gui_mainfcn at 96
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in ==> EasyNIRS at 43
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in ==>
@(hObject,eventdata)EasyNIRS('popupmenuNIRSsignalProcess_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

 ??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Thanks for any ideas!
Borbala

Cognitive Development Center
Department of Cognitive Sciences
CEU
H-1051 Budapest
Hattyú u 14.
Tel.: +36 1 88 333 45
>>> "Amanda Kelly"  03/08/13 7:56 PM >>>
Hello everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has had success using the short separation
channels as regressors, as David showed us in the tutorial on Monday. I
have added the field 'Block_Avg_Short_Sep' to my processing stream but
whenever I edit the value for 'rhoSD_ssThresh' I get an error (error
text
below). When I try to run the processing stream, it gets stuck at the
last
step.

Error:

Attempt to reference field of non-structure array.

Error in EasyNIRS_ProcessOpt>edit_Callback (line 196)
if hmr.copyOptions

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in EasyNIRS_ProcessOpt (line 42)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
EasyNIRS_ProcessOpt>EasyNIRS_ProcessOpt_OpeningFcn/@(hObject,eventdata)EasyNIRS_ProcessOpt('edit_Callback',hObject,[7,4],guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Does this mean that our probe array is not recognized as having any
short
separation channels? (We have two source-detector pairs separated by
2.5cm.)

I am using the developer's version of Homer2. I'd be very grateful if
anyone knows the steps to use short separation correctly!

Thank you,

Amanda

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom
it is
e-mail
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you
in error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly
dispose of the e-mail.