[Homer-users] Using HOMer with NIRx DYNOT system

Jakob Frie jakob.frie at ki.se
Mon Mar 11 13:44:40 EDT 2013

Hi Rishabh,

We also use the NIRscout system just since one month. I would be very happy if you would like tho share the script so I can use Homer to analyse my data. We have som problems with Nilab with our setting and I would like to see if Homer is better.
many thanks

Jakob Frie

PhD-student | resident i pediatrics
Enheten för neonatologi, KBH, Karolinska Institutet
Astrid Lindgrens barnsjukhus Q2:07 | Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset
171 76 Stockholm
08-517 70405 | 0733-944944
jakob.frie at ki.se<mailto:jakob.frie at ki.se> | ki.se
Karolinska Institutet – ett medicinskt universitet