[Homer-users] channel matching in HOMER2

Borbala Kollod kollodb at ceu.hu
Mon Mar 18 06:43:40 EDT 2013

Thanks David,

Unfortunately this does not work again with any of the designs that we
got data of.
It would be nice to share thoughts on this problem during one of the
training sessions. If anybody would be interested, attached can be found
an example of a datafile that we're struggling with.
Bori

Cognitive Development Center
Department of Cognitive Sciences
CEU
H-1051 Budapest
Hattyú u 14.
Tel.: +36 3273000/2780
>>> David Boas  03/16/13 10:33 PM >>>
Dear Bori and Austin,
I have not seen this problem before.

I have created a short tutorial on how to select different channels of
data for displaying that you can view at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4TXyLiPz8E

We'll get this tutorial linked form the Homer2 Tutorials web page soon.

If this doesn't help with your issues, then perhaps you can demonstrate
the problem at one of our monthly homer2 online training sessions.

David

On 3/10/13 5:42 PM, austin1 wrote:
> Good Morning Borbala
>
> I don't have an answer for you but I'm having the same issue.
>
> Austin

HelpLine at