[Homer-users] fNIRS research and ethics commissions

Preilowski, Bruno bruno.preilowski at zu.de
Thu Mar 21 14:14:58 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

what is the experience of fNIRS researchers in the field of cognition with regard to the question whether applications about impending fNIRS resarch have to be filed with ethics committees? Does fNIRS.org<http://fNIRS.org> have an opinion about this?

So far, we did not have to do that, which is helpful since I am now at a very small university with no medical faculty (which at my previous university was dealing with applications from all faculties). But just to be sure…

Bruno Preilowski