[Homer-users] HRF output

Kreplin, Ute U.Kreplin at 2011.ljmu.ac.uk
Tue May 21 04:05:15 EDT 2013

Hi

I have a question about the output of Homer2 and was wondering if anyone could explain it to me. Whn I look at the output that Homer2 gives me I receive very small numbers (e.g. 7.84E-09 or -3.03E-10) and I was wondering why this is the case? I had a look at the finger tapping example to see how my data compares to that and they look similar, making me think that this isn't a problem of my analysis. I've attached one participant's exported HRF file.

Many Thanks
Ute

Important Notice: the information in this email and any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you should delete it from your system immediately without disclosing its contents elsewhere and advise the sender by returning the email or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the email. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Liverpool John Moores University.