[Homer-users] code update - hmrDeconvHRF_DriftSS.m

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 7 16:37:23 EDT 2014

I've decided to post to the list-server whenever I commit a change to
the developer's version of Homer.

hmrDeconHRF_DriftSS.m
Based on input from Sobana Wijeakumar and John Spencer, we've added an
HRF temporal basis function based on the GAM function from 3dDeconvolve
AFNI.

In addition, the basis functions can be convolved with a square-wave of
duration T. If T=0, then no convolution is performed on the temporal
basis function.

type
     help hmrDeconvHRF_DriftSS
in matlab to learn more about the function, or view the help in the
Homer GUI provided during mouse overs of the functions and parameters in
the process options window.

David Boas