[Homer-users] 2d Topographic fNIRS image

Ali Mojdeh alimojdeh91 at ut.ac.ir
Wed Apr 16 09:27:10 EDT 2014

Dear users

Hi, I am ali mojdeh from University of Tehran and I had a question about
the project I am working on. I need to make a topographic image from OXY
and DEOXY data taken from 12 sensors. How can I have this data? I need a
noisless data. Then in MATLAB I have to interpolate to make the image.
Can anybody help me?

Regards

--
Ali Mojdeh
President of the Biomedical Engineering Student Branch of University of