[Homer-users] Event markers from .oxy3 to .NIRS

Chiu, Bryan (PHTH) bryan.chiu at ubc.ca
Fri Aug 1 12:57:15 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I am in the very early stages of data analysis and I just have a question about the preservation of event markers from the .oxy3 into HOMER. I am using an Oxymon system sold by Artinis for my NIRS.

I am using a customized script made by Marco from Artinis. I am wondering how to keep my event markers. All of my experiments have the exact same event timings and have already had my event markers put into the OxySoft.

See my attached matlab script. I do not think the Array "eventlist" is doing anything, and I should instead be looking at the "s" array (based on what I've seen from this discussion board) . What is the shape of the array that it should be?

Thanks in advance.

- Bryan