[Homer-users] Using AtlasViewerGUI without optimization toolbox

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 14 08:07:51 EDT 2014

One solution is to use the executable version of Homer on a windows
machine. The executable version is available through download at
http://homer-fnirs.org/download/

On 8/10/14, 10:45 AM, Lynne Williams wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to use the AtlasViewer without having the optimization
> toolbox? I don't have access to the fsolve.m function. I am trying to
> add springs to the diagram, but when I click on 2 optodes I keep
> getting the following error:
>
>     Undefined function 'fsolve' for input arguments of type
>     'function_handle'.
>
>     Error in pts_on_line2 (line 74)
>             z2 = fsolve(@(x) myfun(x, x1, y1, z1, x2, y2, x3, y3, z3,
>     D), 1, optimset('Display','off'));
>
>     Error in probe_geometry_axes2_ButtonDownFcn (line 85)
>                pts = pts_on_line2(pos2,pos1,0.20);
>
>     Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
>             feval(varargin{:});
>
>     Error in SDgui (line 43)
>             gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
>
>     Error in
>     @(hObject,eventdata)SDgui('probe_geometry_axes2_ButtonDownFcn',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
>
>     Error while evaluating axes ButtonDownFcn

fNIRS 2014 Conference in Montreal Oct 10-12, 2014
The conference is preceded by a one day educational workshop.
Abstract Deadline Extended to June 23, 2014
see http://fnirs2014.org for more details