[Homer-users] is the Atlas Viewer that I have the current version?

Harry Graber harrylgraber at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:41:40 EDT 2014

Hi,

      Just within the past week, I downloaded and unpacked the full version
of Homer_UI from
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/ext/DOT/resources/homer2/download-post.htm
(see the second heading in the list, between the executable and developer's
versions). When I played the recorded April 14, 2014 GoToMeeting session, I
noticed some discrepancies between the GUI that I get when I run Atlas
Viewer and the one that the presenter had on his computer. For example, the
GUI that I downloaded contains the 'Sensitivity Profile' control panel, but
it does not have the panel for the (still in development, I understand)
image reconstruction functions. Therefore I would like to find out if the
file that I downloaded really is the current release.

      On a related matter, the presenter also had a set of head atlases for
pre-term infants of different gestational ages, and led me to believe that
these were included with the current release of Atlas Viewer. However, they
are not among the files that I downloaded. Please advise.

—Harry