[Homer-users] Homer user list

Kreplin, Ute U.Kreplin at 2011.ljmu.ac.uk
Wed Jan 15 04:08:47 EST 2014

Hi Grace

email me at u.kreplin at 2011.ljmu.ac.uk if you still need help with this

cheerio
Ute

Ute Kreplin
PhD Candidate
Liverpool John Moores University
Rm 312 Tom Reilly Building
Byrom Street
Liverpool, L3 3AF
U.Kreplin at 2011.ljmu.ac.uk
________________________________
From: homer-users-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu [homer-users-bounces at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] on behalf of Grace Giles [grace.giles at tufts.edu]
Sent: 10 January 2014 15:00
To: homer-users at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Homer-users] Homer user list

Good morning,

I am a graduate student at Tufts University, and attended the fNIRS course at MGH this past fall. I am subscribed to the homer mailing list, and would like to ask the following question:

Does anyone who uses the Biopac fNIRS system have any tips on converting from the biopac data format to the nirs format used in homer, for someone new to matlab? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Grace Giles

Important Notice: the information in this email and any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you should delete it from your system immediately without disclosing its contents elsewhere and advise the sender by returning the email or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the email. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Liverpool John Moores University.