[Homer-users] A problem about of the fNIRS system

a ypflll at 163.com
Wed Jan 15 08:57:26 EST 2014

 Hello,
       I am a university student in China, and I have tried to develop a simple fNIRS system.
       However, I can't find a suitable optical phantom to test the system. Now I have a Static Callibration Phantom bought from Nirx Corp( USA), but the scattering and absorption is too weak.
       I have seen someone use a solid silicone phantom. Can someone give me more information about how I can get it or where to buy it?
       Thanks!