[Homer-users] A problem about of the fNIRS system

Erik Nelson enelson at cortechsolutions.com
Wed Jan 15 10:28:27 EST 2014

Hi,

I assume the system you built is laser based. The NIRx phantoms are
optimized for their LED source optodes, likely why you are having issues
with it. You should be able to find what you need here:
http://www.artinis.com/group/Phantoms. You can also contact one of their
engineers, I've copied Marco on this email.

Best regards,

Erik R. Nelson
Sales Engineer

Tel: 910-362-1143 x208
Cell: 910-550-8843
Fax: 910-378-3443
E-mail: enelson at cortechsolutions.com

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 8:57 AM, a <ypflll at 163.com> wrote:

>  Hello,
>        I am a university student in China, and I have tried to develop a
> simple fNIRS system.
>        However, I can't find a suitable optical phantom to test the
> system. Now I have a Static Callibration Phantom bought from Nirx Corp(
> USA), but the scattering and absorption is too weak.
>        I have seen someone use a solid silicone phantom. Can someone give
> me more information about how I can get it or where to buy it?
>        Thanks!

Cortech Solutions, Inc.
1409 Audubon Blvd, Suite B1
Wilmington, NC 28403 USA