[Homer-users] fNIRS, BIOPAC to Homer2 file conversion

Kreplin, Ute U.Kreplin at 2011.ljmu.ac.uk
Fri Jan 24 11:45:26 EST 2014

Hi Jared

thanks for emailing me. The script doesn't work because I forgot to include test4 into the zip folder (oops).

I'm just working on including it in the zip file so please check back if you get a version without it, this should be sorted soon.

I atteched test4 to this email for you if you don't want to wait ;-)

Ute

Ute Kreplin
PhD Candidate
Liverpool John Moores University