[Homer-users] Fwd: Fw:Difference between Homer and Homer2

Xu Jingping xjpvincent at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:55:28 EDT 2014

Dear Users:
    I have a question about the difference between Homer and Homer2 on
preprocessing. When I do analysis on the same nirs data  using Homer and
Homer2 respectively. However, I find the results(HbO,HbR,HbT ) are
unequally, although the shape of the time-series is very similar.  The
processing stream what I set  is: Intensity_to_OD,Bandpass_Filter
(hpf=0.01,hpf=0.1),OD_to_Conc。The  attachment in this e-mail is  three
screenshots from Homer's result , Homer2's result, and Homer2's processing
parameters.

Doesn't anyone know why or what make the results different?

Sincerely,

Jingping.Xu
State Key Laboratory of Cognitive
Neuroscience and Learning,