[Homer-users] MotionCorrectSpline

Labruyere Rob Rob.Labruyere at kispi.uzh.ch
Tue Jun 10 09:36:17 EDT 2014

David, thanks for your help and also sorry for the trouble, but could you send us the corrected m-file? Our CVS-access does not work properly.
There seems to be a conversion bug in the NIRx2NIRS.m file that we downloaded from nitrc.org<http://nitrc.org> that gave us the nirs file that I sent you.

Thanks again and have a nice week!!

Rob

[cid:A9FA88C2-B65D-4705-A5CB-9E9084A2EAFE at uzh.ch]

Am 10.06.2014 um 15:05 schrieb David Boas <dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>:

Rob,
Thanks for sending the .nirs and .cfg file.

The error was quite simple.
The 't' vector in the .nirs file should be a column vector. You had it
as a row vector.
I changed hmrMotionCorrectSpline.m to take either a column or row vector
for t.
I have fixed this in the developers version.

But to be safe, it is best to have t as a column vector in the .nirs file.

David