[Homer-users] atlasViewer minor update

Moulton, Theresa (NIH/CC/RMD) [F] theresa.moulton at nih.gov
Wed Jun 11 09:06:03 EDT 2014

Many thanks, David!

From: David Boas [dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:45 AM
To: homer-users at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Homer-users] atlasViewer minor update

There was still a small issue with how optodes were displayed in
atlasViewer when registered to the head surface. This was discussed here
a few weeks ago and I thought I fixed it, but there was still a
lingering issue in the display. The actual position was fine, it was
just the display. I have made a small correction in viewPts.m and
updated the developers' version.