[Homer-users] AtlasViewer - Subject Specific Anatomy

David Boas dboas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 26 08:57:29 EDT 2014

I fixed an issue with the steps in using a subject specific anatomy.

I am grateful to Vince Magnotta, Soba Wijeakumar, and John Spencer for
debugging these issues so that we could fix them.

You can find the revised instructions here
     http://homer-fnirs.org/faq/#subjectspecificanatomy

You should redownload the create_HeadVox.m script linked in the FAQ, and
update your Homer developers version.

Basically, we fixed the transformation issue that arose when you
selected your 10-20 ref pts.

Please let me know if you find any other issues with this.

Thanks,
David

fNIRS 2014 Conference in Montreal Oct 10-12, 2014
The conference is preceded by a one day educational workshop.
Abstract Deadline Extended to June 23, 2014
see http://fnirs2014.org for more details