[Homer-users] Atlas Viewer using 10-20

Maria Angela Franceshini mari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 24 12:46:19 EDT 2014

Katherine
i think you sent this message to me by mistake
best
mari

Maria Angela Franceschini,
Associate Professor,
Harvard Medical School,
Massachusetts General Hospital
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
13th Street, Building 149
Charlestown, MA 02129
office: (617) 726-4024
fax: (617) 643-5136