[Homer-users] MotionCorrectSpline

Labruyere Rob Rob.Labruyere at kispi.uzh.ch
Wed May 28 08:19:10 EDT 2014

Dear Simpsons

We are interested in the Motion Artifact Correction function introduced by Felix Scholkman. Therefore, we wanted to try it on the HOmer2 demo data (we chose „Example2_tw1“, as we have some classical motion artifacts there).
However, when we go to the Process Stream GUI and replace „enStimRejection“ with „hmrMotionCorrectSpline“, Matlab give us the following errors:

Attempted to access tInc(:,1); index out of bounds
because size(tInc)=[0,0].

Error in hmrMotionCorrectSpline (line 55)
    lstMA = find(tInc(:,idx_ch)==0);   % sublist of
    motion artifact segments

Error in EasyNIRS_Process (line 88)
        eval( fcall );

Error in EasyNIRS>runNIRSsignalProcess (line 1022)
[procResult procInput err] = EasyNIRS_Process(hmr);

Error in EasyNIRS>popupmenuNIRSsignalProcess_Callback
(line 1435)
        runNIRSsignalProcess(iGrp,iSubj,iRun,handles);

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 96)
        feval(varargin{:});

Error in EasyNIRS (line 43)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

Error in
@(hObject,eventdata)EasyNIRS('popupmenuNIRSsignalProcess_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))

Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Rob

Rob Labruyère, PhD