[Homer-users] A problem about develop Two-detector Corrected NIRS device

Xu Baolei blxu at sia.cn
Thu May 29 10:25:33 EDT 2014

Hi,

You can use two optical fibers to transmit the outut light from the detect positions to the photodiodes, which has no requirements on the detector size.

Best regards.

Baolei Xu
--
State Key Laboratory of Robotics

Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Nanta No.114, Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Tel: +86-24-2397-0721
FAX: +86-24-2397-0021
Email: blxu at sia.cn, blxu at sina.cn