[Homer-users] problems with new Matlab version, updating developers version..

Lourdes Marielle Delgado Reyes lmarielledr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:05:22 EST 2014

Hi everyone!

I have two issues I was hoping someone could help me with.

1) We recently upgraded to a new Matlab version (R2014b) and when we try to
use EasyNIRS it throws the following error:

Undefined function 'not' for input arguments of type
'matlab.graphics.axis.Axes'.

Error in EasyNIRS_DisplayData (line 12)
if ~displayAxes

Error in EasyNIRS>EasyNIRS_OpeningFcn (line 176)
EasyNIRS_DisplayData();

Error in gui_mainfcn (line 220)
    feval(gui_State.gui_OpeningFcn, gui_hFigure, [], guidata(gui_hFigure),
varargin{:});

Error in EasyNIRS (line 43)
    gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});

I'm assuming it has to do with the new Matlab graphics system but I wanted
to reach out and see if someone had encountered this issue and had some
suggestion on how to get around it?

2) We tried to update the developers version and it says it cannot
establish a connection with the host (I/O error while connecting to host).
Has anyone had this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Lourdes