[Homer-users] problems with new Matlab version, updating developers version..

Huppert, Ted huppertt at upmc.edu
Wed Nov 5 10:46:02 EST 2014

Yeah, the newest Matlab 2014b changed a lot with how graphics (and specifically graphics handles) are managed.  It has caused me so many headaches.  It changed a lot of the interfacing to java objects too.  I don’t know this exact error, but most of the time, you can go and fix the error (in this case line12 of “EasyNIDS_DisplayData.m”) by changing the line to read:
If (displayAxes~=0)

Theodore Huppert, PhD
Associate Professor
Departments of Radiology and Bioengineering
Center for Neural Basis of Cognition
University of Pittsburgh
Email: huppertt at upmc.edu
Phone: (412) 647-8459

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"-  Einstein