[Homer-users] Display data in Data window

Perdue, Katherine Katherine.Perdue at childrens.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 17 17:25:30 EST 2014

Hi Pradeep,

Assuming you mean that there is no time course showing, have you clicked on a set of channels on the right side of the window in the probe diagram? No channels will be displayed if there are no channels selected on the probe diagram. Or, if there are no files in the file list, do your files have the “.nirs” extension?

best,
Katherine

Katherine Perdue, PhD
Research Fellow in Pediatrics