[Homer-users] batch processing of stimulus marks

Darragh Downey Darragh.Downey at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Sep 3 09:24:44 EDT 2014

Hi,
Sorry if this is an obvious question as I'm new to fNIRS having come from a MRI background. I have a lot of nirs data on cognitive tasks and need to compare multiple conditions across patients and healthy volunteers. I can add the stim marks in the stimGUI individually for each file but this is very time consuming considering I have over 100 files in which to specify conditions. Is there a faster way, for instance applying a batch process, or applying the stimGUI to multiple files in a dataset?
Thanks
Darragh

Darragh Downey PhD
Researcher
Ketamine augmentation of ECT to improve outcomes in depression
The University of Manchester
Neuroscience and Psychiatry Unit
Room G.712, Stopford Building
Oxford Road