[Homer-users] HbO vs HbR analyses

Meryem Ayse Yucel mayucel at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 30 11:37:57 EDT 2014

Hi Mehta,

You could consider using short separation detectors (~1 cm) in addition to
long separations. The signal from the short separation mostly represents
the systemic physiology, and the signal from the long represents both. You
could then regress out short separation from the long to estimate brain
response.

Meryem