[Homer-users] AtlasViewer - visualizing recorded NIRS data

Pankaj Gupta beckman16 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 06:27:24 EDT 2015

Hi Homer-users,
I am trying to get used to AtlasViewer. I have followed all the tutorial
videos on youtube and listed on tutorial page of Homer website.
Is there a way to visualise the actual recorded NIRS data over the Atlas ?
Some SPM or conditional comparison ?

As of now, please correct me if I am wrong, AtlasViewer can visualise the
optode, channel locations and compute and display sensitivity profiles for
channel locations.

Again, I find very little details as to what is sensitivity profile of a
channel ?

I appreciate efforts of the developers in making Homer and AtlasViewer
tools. Your response to my queries would really be appreciated.

Kind regards
Pankaj